- help with selection and installation of audio-visual equipment, computers and specialty scanners
- training on new technology including smartphones
- installation and training for new computer software and backup systems
- computer repair including data recovery from a failed hard drive
- rebuilding our desk top computer followed by re-installation and configuring of programs
- punctual, knowledgeable, and dependable
- highly skilled at troubleshooting over the phone and by email
- soft spoken and patient, with a gentle style of teaching people at any level
- very helpful to the people I’ve referred who just use a computer for personal use
I have used Michael Elliott’s service twice now and definitely plan to use him again. I’ve worked in an office environment for over 25 years and always had in house technical support. Since I’ve retired I find myself in a position that was unfamiliar to me, no tech to call and run to my aid. I have a home office with all the valuable equipment used to run our home business. I use Michael as my “technical support”. Any install of new equipment or back-up required for security, he has always had the knowledge I’ve required to be operational. I trust him and it works great for me.
Until recently, I was operating a private consulting group, AS Consulting Associates, that designed, developed and facilitated various agencies and government groups in organizational development and evaluation and in strategic planning. Such interventions required detailed reports within commitments to specific time lines. We also developed and presented a range of training sessions, particularly for agency boards. On my own or in collaboration with a team, I was always working on tight schedules and depended on the constant use of my computer. In these situations I would encounter instances in which my computer ceased to function at all or I was unable to carry particular operations. I would contact you for assistance that sometimes required critical re-programming and changes in settings. You were always willing and available to help me out regardless of the time I called or the time required for rectifying the issues. Your responsiveness, knowledge and skill enabled me to continue working on projects that met deadlines and the expectations of clients.
AS Consulting and Associates
Mike Elliott has been my computer support resource for approximately 15 years. During that time, he has been very helpful, proficient and professional in a variety of assignments. These include the specifications and purchase of hardware, software design and installation, and general trouble shooting. I would recommend Mike to anyone needing his services. He is a great all round resource and very knowledgeable.
Gerry van Wachem.
Michael has been my “go to” technical person for a number of years. His outstanding expertise has been both with set up of new computer equipment as well as with any arising computer or associated equipment problems. I’ve always appreciated his knowledge, his immediate response, and his professional yet caring manner.